- Wordpress 2.1.1: A “low-to-medium priority” update containing around 30 bug fixes and numerous tweaks. Only about 20 files are being replaced, so you probably shouldn’t worry about it too much.
- One-liners: This all-too dramatic Canadian webcomic stars Shishio, the rather shiftily perverse protagonist, as well as two very different Ashtons, a grossly abused Shannon, and more. I don’t think I should talk to you anymore.
- Gravatar 2.0: After months of beta testing and builds, Gravatar has its 2.0 launch… with overwhelming failure. The Gravatars simply do not appear for nearly everyone who subscribed after the first day. As the comments stack higher and higher, everyone’s wondering where creator Tom Werner has run off to and what he could do to make up for this.
- Viidelectrix: No, I’m not sponsored by Nintendo. But Videlectrix, the game development pseudonym of Homestarrunner.com has converted a handful of their games to work solely with the mouse… meaning it can also work with the Wii remote. Have fun keeping a tire in the air.
- Staffblog: The newly implemented Freenode staff blog was publicly announced on Tuesday with a note in the topic. Bask in the brainchild of your superiors and its teachings. Bask!
- Math for the Masses: Wordpress.com recently integrated LATEX, the dynamic PNG math-scripting tool used on such software as MediaWiki. Wonderful. Now you can blog all about math, all the time.
- This Might Be a Wiki: A very strong They Might Be Giants database containing lyrics to every song, analysis, sheet music, and more. I don’t know what makes your face implode, but that’s the way the movie ends.
25 Feb 2007