- Epic Struggle for Survival: The story of a young man expelled from school under the haziest of circumstances all because he threw a couple of eggs. You’ll have to read it to believe it.
- Quizilla: Let’s face it; everyone likes being told who they are, what they like, who they are most like… by quizzes. Quizilla is packed with thousands of quizzes so you can be told what to do to your heart’s content… as content as it may be.
- Share This: I’ve recently implemented this on here… Share This allows instant access to posting to your favorite viral link sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, and more.
- Halo clock: The Master Chiefs keep popping up… until they all get slain in unison and start over again. Such is the operation of this Halo clock, an aesthetic tribute to one of the most popular video games of the ’00s.
- Songs to Wear Pants to: Andrew Pants plays guitar for a living. But he’s not your average rock star; he lives entirely on random commissions to create songs from the vaguest to the most specifc instructions. You can also get a song free that’s 1:11 or shorter, but watch out if he finds a hole in your request.
- WikiFriends: A genuinely accurate depiction of the latent desire to avoid conflict found on many wikis.
- The Dictionary: This supposedly up-and-coming teenager has remarkable covering abilites and, by popular request, is singing the dictionary to the tune of “Fergalicious”. How interesting.
13 May 2007